Thursday, November 7, 2013

forms and more forms

This is probably the funniest thing I'll encounter in this process of filling out 250 web applications for jobs:

"Email address (If you do not have an email address, please go to hotmail or yahoo to sign up for an internet email account):"

...

I know I shouldn't complain, because the economics job market is so fantastically organized compared to every other field. But why do 90% of schools insist on having their own application websites, 98% of which are built with exactly the same software, instead of just using econjobmarket.com??? I now have my four references' phone numbers memorized...

Someone please hire me so I can stop this nonsense.

2 comments:

  1. Foods is very important thing in our life. We need healthy and testy Food very much. You know Chinese Food is very testy to take. But also Bengali Food & Indian Food is really good. Bengali Food& Indian Foodis like to similar. Another Food have like that Italian Food, Japanese Food, Greek Food, Spanish Food Mexican Food
    Thai Food is also very testy. You can get here all Food Recipes in this site.

    ReplyDelete